™ utilizes a unique, patented manufacturing process to heat bond polycoated plies of paper, forming them into rigid right angles of exceptional strength. Formaboard's superior strength properties enable customers to use a thinner caliper and/or shorter leg length than with a standard open-edge product without sacrificing performance.
- Is water and moisture resistant
- Is ideal for products that are exposed to the elements, such as humidity
- Is made of lightweight material
- Works well with refrigerated/frozen food where condensation is an issue
- Has a higher strength that can lower costs through reduction in caliper
- Can be printed on for product identification
One and two-color printing is also available for branding, product identification, and instructional purposes.