Do you need boxes for your business? If so, you should consider using corrugated boxes. Corrugated boxes are made from a sturdy paperboard material covered in a wavy pattern. This makes them solid and durable, perfect for shipping and storing items. We will discuss the benefits of using corrugated boxes and provide tips on choosing the right ones for your needs.
What are corrugated boxes, and what are they used for?
Corrugated boxes are made from a sturdy paperboard material covered in a wavy pattern. This makes them solid and durable, perfect for shipping and storing items. They are commonly used for packaging products and storage or as partitions in shipping containers.
According to Tech Planet, Boxes that fall into this category are usually only used a couple more times before they become too damaged. However, some corrugated grades can be recycled and reused multiple times.
There are many benefits of using corrugated boxes. They are durable, which makes them perfect for shipping and storing items. They are also easy to assemble and disassemble, which makes them great for packaging products. In addition, they are relatively inexpensive and can be customized to fit your needs.
The different types of corrugated boxes
There are three main types of corrugated boxes:
- Single wall – These boxes have one layer of corrugated paperboard. They are the weaker box type box and are not recommended for shipping heavy items.
- Double wall – These boxes consist of two layers of corrugated paperboard. They are more robust than single-wall boxes and can be used for shipping heavier items.
- Triple wall – The exterior of these boxes is made of three layers of corrugated paperboard. They are the most vital box type and can be used to ship cumbersome items.
How to choose the correct corrugated box for your needs
There are a few factors you need to consider when selecting the right corrugated box for your needs:
- Size – You must choose a big box to fit your product. However, you don’t want to select a package that is too big as this will increase shipping costs.
- Strength – Ensure the box is strong enough to protect your product during shipping. If unsure, it is better to avoid caution and choose a more substantial pack.
- Material – The material of the box will also affect its strength. Corrugated boxes are usually made from cardboard, but you can also find them made from plastic or metal.
- Cost – Obviously, you will need to consider the cost of the box when making your decision. However, you should also factor in the shipping costs as well.
We make shipping and storing your items easy
There are many benefits of using corrugated boxes. They are durable, which makes them perfect for shipping and storing items. They are also easy to assemble and disassemble, which makes them great for packaging products. With so many benefits, it is no wonder that corrugated boxes are a popular choice for businesses.
So, if you need boxes for your business, consider Stamar Packaging. We offer a wide variety of corrugated boxes to suit your needs. We also provide custom packaging solutions to protect your products appropriately during shipping and storage. Contact us today for more information about our innovative packaging solutions.